We love getting littles involved in the kitchen! Any cooking activity is a natural opportunity for kiddos to build their language and fine motor skills.
Watch to see how these talented little chefs, Chloe and Davis, make chocolate-dipped banana “popsicles,” topped with unicorn sprinkles! This recipe, inspired by @chrissyteigen and her cuties, is simple and fun and perfect for little helpers in the kitchen.anguage and fine motor skills.
- Chocolate Chips or Melting Chocolat
- Popsicle Sticks
- Sprinkles or Topping of Choice
Check out these amazing sprinkles by Sweets Indeed. These unicorn sprinkles were a huge hit!
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut the bananas in half.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each half
- Freeze the bananas for 20 minutes.
- Taste-test the toppings 😉
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Dip the bananas in the melted chocolate.
- Add sprinkles or other toppings.
9. Return the bananas to the freezer for 10-20 minutes then enjoy!
Perform activities recommended by Walk, Talk, Play at your own risk with appropriate adult supervision provided. Walk, Talk, Play is not responsible for any injury caused while performing these play activities.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission (at no additional cost).