Add some mess-free glitter to your little one’s life with the easiest (and cutest) snow globes!
- Any small jar (we used baby food jars)
- Kiddo-selected figurines
- Water (can also add a 1-2 teaspoons of glycerin or baby oil)
- Strong craft or hot glue
- Let your little one select a figurine that will fit in the jar.
- Grown up job: glue figurine to the jar lid and allow it to dry/cool.
- Kiddos can help pour water/glycerin and desired amount of glitter into the jar (*leave some room for the figurine to be added later).
- Once the glue on the lid is cooled/dried, add extra glue around the inside edges of the lid, then secure it to the jar.
- Allow the glue to dry/cool, then shake it up and let it snow!
*Insider Tip: This is a great activity for kiddos to learn about and explore size concepts! Let your child use their problem solving skills to search for toys that will be the right fit for the jar. Then, you can discuss why certain toys are too big/long/wide and compare/contrast them with other toys that could be a better fit.
Perform activities recommended by Walk, Talk, Play at your own risk with appropriate adult supervision provided. Walk, Talk, Play is not responsible for any injury caused while performing these play activities.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission (at no additional cost).