It’s safe to say that Chloe is sticker-obsessed! One of our favorite ways to play at home is with DIY Sticker Scenes.
Just grab a giant Post-it and get to drawing!
- Have you kiddo color the picture to work on visual motor skills
- Place stickers on the floor to get kiddo squatting to work on gross motor skills
- Practice pinching and peeling stickers to work on fine motor skills and decorate the drawing
- Strengthen shoulders while coloring on a vertical surface
- Talk about where each bug lives and what they are up to work on language skills
Perform activities recommended by Walk, Talk, Play at your own risk with appropriate adult supervision provided. Walk, Talk, Play is not responsible for any injury caused while performing these play activities.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission (at no additional cost).