Looking to have some Halloween Sensory Bin Fun? Halloween is one of our favorite holidays for sensory play. Check out our bin, the materials we used, and a few WTP Insider Tips on how to extend play.
- Black Beans
- Dyed Rice (here’s how to make it)
- Plastic Spider Rings
- Ping pong eyeballs for fun!
- Spider webs
- Flisat table from Ikea
- Messy Mat (to catch bits and pieces and make easy clean up!)
Items to Extend Play:
With any play setup, it can be greatly beneficial to add items to increase interest, motivation, engagement, and interaction. Here are some items we used to extend play:
- Tongs: We used tongs to capture hiding spiders and eyeballs!
2. Bugnoculars: We love our Bugnoculars from Educational Insights, even if it’s with pretend bugs!
3. When we were ready to clean up, we decided to make a sensory bottle to play with later!
Perform activities recommended by Walk, Talk, Play at your own risk with appropriate adult supervision provided. Walk, Talk, Play is not responsible for any injury caused while performing these play activities.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission (at no additional cost).
Looking for more Halloween sensory fun?
Checkout these other ideas! Click the Picture to see the post!